We’re pleased to announce an update to uberSVN ‘Chimney House’ that includes a new and improved manageAPPS page and LDAP enhancements.
uberSVN ‘Chimney House’ 3 features plenty of improvements, including:
- Improvements to uberSVN APIs and internal development of uberSVN SDK (public release coming soon!)
- New manageAPPS page allows you to see metadata attached to your APP license, such as expiry date, number of named users, and more.
- Further improvements to the way uberSVN handles LDAP and LDAPS.
- The latest Apache Subversion 1.7.5 binaries set to active by default.
- A list of bug fixes, including some fixes and alignment of the uberSVN Access Control Team Leader and uberSVN Delegated Team Admin (where uberSVN Access Control is active)
You may have already heard, but with the latest release of Chimney House, we’re splitting uberSVN’s release cycle into two distinct phases. At least a few weeks before an update is released to the entire uberSVN user base, we’ll be giving our Latest Release Channel users a sneak preview of upcoming features and functionality. These users will get to test new features and see how they fit into the ALM environment before the update becomes widely available. Interested? Check out our blog post announcing the Latest Release Channel for more info.
For the full list of bug fixes, new features and improvements in uberSVN ‘Chimney House’ Release 3, see our Release Notes.
Not yet using uberSVN? It can be downloaded for free from http://www.ubersvn.com/