Subversion Live 2012, the global conference series for the Subversion community, is fast approaching, and today we’re excited to bring you news of a brand new Subversion Live session. Andy Singleton, Founder and CEO of Assembla will be presenting ‘Beyond Scrum: The Move to Scalable Agile with Continuous Delivery,’ joining our list of exciting speakers, which includes:
- Greg Stein – Vice President of Subversion and former ASF Chairman
- Hyrum Wright – Software Engineer at Google
- Stefan Fuhrmann – TortoiseSVN contributor since 2003 and committer to the Subversion project since 2010
- Julian Foad – lead developer for enhancements to Subversion’s merge capabilities at WANdisco
- Philip Martin – part of the team that developed the first version of Subversion
Andy Singleton’s session will cover how the new and improved code merge system in the upcoming Subversion 1.8 release will facilitate the continuous delivery process for the first time, transforming the possibilities for scalable and agile development processes for the enterprise.
In addition to Andy’s cutting-edge SVN 1.8-focused session, Subversion Live will cover a wide range of topics:
- Merge & Performance Improvements
- Hook Scripts
- Branching & Merging Best Practices
- Best Practices for Large Subversion Deployments
- ……and more!
Taking place in San Francisco (October 10th and 11th) Greenwich, CT (October 16th and 17th) and London (October 23rd and 24th) Subversion Live is a two day series of conferences especially for the Apache Subversion community. If you haven’t already registered, there’s still time to get your tickets, or learn more about this exciting event.