We’re pleased to announce the release of SmartSVN 8.6, the popular graphical Subversion (SVN) client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. SmartSVN 8.6 is available immediately for download from our website.
New Features include:
- Bug reporting now optionally allows uploading bug reports directly to WANdisco from within SmartSVN
- Improved handling of svn:global-ignores inherited property
- Windows SASL authentication support added and required DLLs provided
- Internal error when selecting a file in the file table
- Possible internal error in repository browser related to file externals
- Potentially incorrect rendering of directory tree in Linux
For a full list of all improvements and features please see the changelog.
Contribute to further enhancements
Many issues resolved in this release were raised by our dedicated SmartSVN forum, so if you’ve got an issue or a request for a new feature, head there and let us know.
Haven’t yet started using SmartSVN? Get a free trial of SmartSVN Professional now.
If you have SmartSVN and need to update to SmartSVN 8, you can update directly within the application. Read the Knowledgebase article for further information.