A couple of days ago (10th Feb) we released SmartSVN 8.5, Preview 2. SmartSVN is the cross-platform graphical client for Apache Subversion.
New SmartSVN 8 features include:
- Native Subversion libraries used for improved performance
SmartSVN 8 fixes include:
- Various authentication fixes
- Fixed conflicts with previously installed JavaHL version
- Fixed several native crash causes
- Fixed support of repositories where the user does not have access to the repository root
- Fixed error after entering master password
- Fixed local repository creation
- Windows: attempt to launch a second SmartSVN instance no longer produces an error
For a full list of all improvements and bug fixes, view the changelog.
Have your feedback included in a future version of SmartSVN
Many issues resolved in this release were raised via our dedicated SmartSVN forum, so if you’ve got an issue or a request for a new feature, head over there and let us know.
You can download Preview 2 for SmartSVN 8.5 from our early access page.
Haven’t yet started with SmartSVN? Claim your free trial of SmartSVN Professional here.