Yesterday we released the first Release Candidate (RC) for SmartSVN 8.
SmartSVN is the cross-platform graphical client for Apache Subversion.
New SmartSVN 8 RC1 features include:
- The Project menu: “Open or Manage projects” is now available without project window
- OS X: dock icon click will reopen minimized windows
- Reintegrate Merge: removed (as it’s no longer relevant with Subversion 1.8)
- Upgrade: SmartSVN will convert 1.7 working copies to 1.8 format
- Refresh: file and property conflicts were not displayed at all
- Start Up: crash on Ubuntu 13.10
- Conflict Solver: possible modification of edited file even if modifications were rejected
- Commit: committing a removal of a directory using svn protocol did not work
For a full list of all improvements and bug fixes, view the changelog.
Have your feedback included in a future version of SmartSVN
Many of the fixes and suggestions included in new versions of SmartSVN are raised via our dedicated SmartSVN forum, so if you’ve got an issue or a request for a new feature, head over there and let us know.
You can download RC1 for SmartSVN 8 from our early access page.Haven’t yet started with SmartSVN? Claim your free trial of SmartSVN Professional here.