Today the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) announced the release of Subversion 1.8.4, which features a number of bug fixes.
Apache Subversion 1.8.4 fixes include:
– revert: fix problems reverting moves
– translation updates for Swedish language users
– merge: reduce network connections for automatic merge
– fix crash on windows when piped command is interrupted
– fix assertion when upgrading old working copies
– fsfs: improve error message when unsupported fsfs format found
For a full list of all bug fixes and improvements, see the Apache changelog for Subversion 1.8.
You can download our fully tested, certified binaries for Subversion 1.8.4 free here.
WANdisco’s binaries are a complete, fully-tested version of Subversion based on the most recent stable release, including the latest fixes, and undergo the same rigorous quality assurance process that WANdisco uses for its enterprise products that support the world’s largest Subversion implementations.
To go along with the update to Apache Subversion we are pleased to announce an update to TortoiseSVN. You can download the latest version for free here.