Today the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) announced the release of Subversion 1.7.13 and 1.8.3, bringing a number of fixes to each.
Apache Subversion 1.7.13 includes fixes for the following:
- merge – fix bogus mergeinfo with conflicting file merges
- diff – fix duplicated path component in ‘–summarize’ output
- ra_serf – ignore case when checking certificate common names
- svnserve – fix creation of pid files
- mod_dav_svn – better status codes for commit failures
- mod_dav_svn – do not map requests to filesystem
- ra_serf – fix crash when committing cp with deep deletion
- diff – issue an error for files that can’t commit in memory
- update – fix a crash when a temp file doesn’t exist
- diff – continue on missing or obstructing files
- ra_serf – include library version in ‘–version’ output
- svnadmin – fix output encoding in non-UTF8 environments
You can download our fully tested, certified binaries for Subversion 1.7.13 and 1.8.3 free here.
WANdisco’s binaries are a complete, fully-tested version of Subversion based on the most recent stable release, including the latest fixes, and undergo the same rigorous quality assurance process that WANdisco uses for its enterprise products that support the world’s largest Subversion implementations.