Yesterday we released SmartSVN 8, Preview 1. SmartSVN is the cross-platform graphical client for Apache Subversion.
New SmartSVN 8 features include:
- Support for Subversion 1.8 working copy
- Ability to specify different merge tools for different file patterns as conflict solvers
SmartSVN 8 fixes include:
- Possible internal error closing a project window
- Text editors:
- “Autoindent new lines” did not work correctly when typing, e.g. CJK characters using an IME
- Internal error related to syntax highlighting when using an IME
For a full list of all improvements and bug fixes, view the changelog.
Have your feedback included in a future version of SmartSVN
Many issues resolved in this release were raised via our dedicated SmartSVN forum, so if you’ve got an issue or a request for a new feature, head over there and let us know.
You can download Preview 1 for SmartSVN 8 from our early access page.
Haven’t yet started with SmartSVN? Claim your free trial of SmartSVN Professional here.