SmartSVN, the cross-platform graphical client for Apache Subversion, has been updated to version 7.5.5. SmartSVN 7.5.5 focuses on enhancements and fixes requested by you, the users, in preparation for introducing new features in the next major release.
SmartSVN 7.5.5 includes fixes for:
– copying multiple files
– changes being incorrectly reported in first line of some file types
– automation of ignore patterns on Project Settings
– refresh issues on Windows
– incorrect version reported in SpiceWorks
– problems with EOL’s in UTF-16 files
Many of the issues resolved in this release were raised via our dedicated SmartSVN forum, so if you’ve got an issue, or a request for a new feature, head over there and let us know. More information on what’s new and noteworthy in this release is available at the Changelog.
If you’re already using SmartSVN, you can get the latest version within the client by checking for updates (Help > Check for new version).
Haven’t yet started with SmartSVN? Claim your free trial of SmartSVN Professional here.