- Auto-detection of “large” repositories
- An internal error that occurs when refreshing locks
- Internal errors for remote state and refresh
More information on what’s new and noteworthy in SmartSVN 7.0.7 is available at the Changelog.
A free download of SmartSVN Foundation is available from WANdisco now. If you haven’t already tried SmartSVN, there’s a long list of benefits this popular graphical client can offer the Subversion user:
- Easy to keep up-to-date on the latest Subversion activities of other team members and projects.
- An all-in-one solution – SmartSVN provides everything out of the box: Subversion client, file compare, conflict solver and SSH client.
- The freedom to work with either the SmartSVN UI, or to perform tasks directly within Windows Explorer.
- Cross-platform – work on the operating system of your choice.
Visit http://smartsvn.com/ to download SmartSVN 7.0.7 today.
Still unsure how WANdisco acquiring SmartSVN will affect your SmartSVN experience? We’ve published a handy FAQ to answer some of the questions we’ve been hearing from the community.