The first release of Apache Bloodhound is now available.
Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) is a software collaboration tool based on the code base of Trac, the proven project management and issue tracking system. Bloodhound will include issue tracking, a wiki, and repository browsing.
The 0.1 incubating release includes:
- A patched version of Trac.
- A new dashboard view that unifies tickets, milestones and the user’s dashboard.
- A re-theming of the interface to use bootstrap.
- Preliminary multi-product support. This is the first step towards allowing multiple distinct products/projects to be tracked in a single environment.
- Simplified installation with the inclusion of a number of plugins as standard.
Although WANdisco are sponsoring some of the initial committers, one of the Apache Bloodhound project’s core goals is to create a strong developer community around the Trac code base in a vendor-neutral location. If you’re interested in participating in the Apache Bloodhound project, we invite you to review the information available at the ‘Getting Involved With Apache Bloodhound’ page.
Congratulations to the Apache Bloodhound team on the release!